Protocol primitives #
In this section, we detail commonly used primitives in zero-knowledge protocols.
- Random Sampling
- In this section, we describe how to uniformly sample from different groups using rejection sampling.
- Fiat-Shamir transformation
- Here, we describe what the Fiat-Shamir transformation is, its goals, its pitfalls, and its different versions.
- Nothing-up-my-sleeve constructions
- Generic, honest, and deterministic method to sample elements.
- Shamir's Secret Sharing Scheme
- An overview of Shamir’s Secret Sharing scheme and potential security pitfalls.
- Feldman's Verifiable Secret Sharing
- A verifiable version of Shamir’s secret sharing scheme due to Feldman.
- Alternative versions of Shamir's Secret Sharing scheme
- Secret sharing alternatives which do not hide the secret in the constant term of the polynomial.